All office visits are by appointment only. Our staff is available by phone at 610.789.0150 Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST to assist you in making an appointment. Online appointment inquiries can be made here. We try to accommodate everyone but Dr. DiNubile’s patient office hours are sometimes filled weeks or months in advance.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask the courtesy of calling us to cancel or reschedule so we can accommodate other patients in need. Please take a moment to review our policies and some important tips for both new and existing patients. We encourage you to complete your necessary patient-related forms before your visit. Directions to our office are also available.
What to bring to your office visit
- Current insurance information and cards
- Co-pay and deductible payments
- Any insurance required referrals
- A list of all medications you are taking
- Walking or workout shorts (knee examination only)
- Tank top or short sleeve shirt (shoulder examination only)
- Any pertinent X-rays, MRI’s, medical records, operative reports (op report), lab studies or office notes
Please call us 24 hours in advance if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment. Calling us allows us to accommodate other patients in need and they really appreciate it. This is especially true for New Patients or Existing Patients with new problems since extra time is allotted for you. All changes to appointments must be done by phone.