There is a lot of information out there! From the internet and TV, to the plethora of books from both medical professionals and self-help gurus alike, it can be difficult finding the right kind of information for you needs. This section is provided to help you find information you are looking for, backed by Dr. DiNubile’s extensive experience and understanding in the orthopaedic and sports medicine fields.
In this area you will find a tremendous amount of information to help keep you healthy, fit and informed! Including:
- FAQ’s– a wide variety of questions (from YOU) and my answers/suggestions.
- Health & Fitness– more info on Nutrition, Supplements, Prevention and Exercise.
- Boomeritis– I coined (and trademarked) this term and it has been written about in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and many more publications. There was even numerous television segments including HBO Real Sports, Katie Couric (CBS News), and Brian Williams (NBC Nightly News). See what the fuss is all about- especially if you are a boomer with aches and pains.
- FitQuips– a collection of great quotes, my thoughts on what message is in the quote (as it relates to your health & wellness), and a FitTip (something simple you can do to improve your health) related to that quote. Fun and motivational! “A FitQuip a day keeps the doctor away.”
- Sports Medicine– the “Top 20” Sports Medicine ailments (and their prevention and treatment), “The Knee” section (plenty of knee related info), Injury Rehab, and an area on Dance Medicine.
The Top 20 Sports Medicine Hits area covers the most common nagging problems for active individuals. In my FrameWork- Your 7 Step Program for Healthy Muscles, Bones and Joints book, I offer many rehab suggestions and fitness routine modifications for these very issues. I also get much more specific in terms of exercise, prevention and rehabilitation in FrameWork for the Lower Back and FrameWork for the Knee. In addition, I have created a DVD, Your Client’s FrameWork, in conjunction with the American Council on Exercise, for fitness professionals and personal trainers to teach them how to work with individuals with these common conditions.